This is the third issue of the new FCH magazine founded in April 2015. This issue is published in German, Greek, English and French. FCH is printed in Greece as part of the daily paper EFSYN. If possible, FCH will be produced in print in France, UK and Ireland. We ask for generous donations, massive support and optimal distribution. Your FCH editors.
- The true troika and the truth about austerity
- True words from Financial Times
- Stop thief!
- Reparations and financial compensation for Nazi war crimes in Greece: Claims and answers
- A mass murderer with homecoming compensation – the case of Max Merten
- Alexis Passadakis: “SYRIZA is in government. It is not in power!”
- Stathis Kouvelakis: It’s time: The fear of exit from the Euro should no longer cripple us.
- Norman Paech: Wehrmacht crimes in front of German courts
- Werner Rügemer: Greece: expensive NATO forward post, even now.
- German Christian-Party on the side of the fascists
- Waterboarding in Greek
- Sebastian Gerhardt: Where to now? The different crisis solutions in a cockleshell called “Hellas”
- A different thessalonichian letter
- One way tickets Thessaloniki – Auschwitz
- Map documenting damages caused by German occupying forces in Greece
Büro für Frieden und Soziales – BFS e. V.
Mittelbrandenburgische Sparkasse (MBS)
IBAN DE04 1605 0000 3527 0018 66