This is the forth issue of the new FCH magazine founded in April 2015 (Download PDF). FactCheck:HELLAS is being produced in German since April 2015. Issue 4 appears in the following six languages: German, Greek, English, French, Italian and Spanish. As of issue 3 FCH is also being published as a supplement for the Greek daily EFSYN (“the journalists newspaper”). We ask for generous donations, massive support and optimal distribution. Your FCH editors.
- Hope dwindles – but solidarity remains
- Margarita Tsomou: A coup
- Fact versus fiction
- Nicos Chilas: In the shark tank. Alexis Tsipras‘ contradictory battle for survival
- Antje Vollmer: The Greek referendum – a rebirth of democracy
- Mohssen Massarrat: In Athens, a new chapter in European history began.
- Dorothee Vakalis: How both sides served the desire to forget. The example of General Alexander Andrae, the first commander of “fortress Crete”
- Business and Crime
- Sebastian Gerhardt: Onwards and upwards? Perspectives for the Greek economy within the Eurozone
- Refugees – EU – Greece. Solidarity networks in front line to care for arriving refugees
- An outcry from Idomeni in the north of Greece
- Nadja Rakovitz: “I have been to Idomeni…”
- Dimitrios Angelidis: Refugee policies: Progress is made. Politics in the shadow of European deterrence
- Criminal prosecution of practical help for refugees has to end!
- “Please carry on producing FactCheck: Hellas!” – Interview with Dimitris Psarras, EFSYN
Büro für Frieden und Soziales – BFS e. V.
Mittelbrandenburgische Sparkasse (MBS)
IBAN DE04 1605 0000 3527 0018 66